Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Zoe's Magical Garden






ARTIST: Artwork © Amanda Fontaine .
In order to use the image in this tutorial you MUST purchase it from Her Store

SCRAPKIT: Zoe's Magical Garden by Soxational Scraps

MASK: BabesDesignz_Mask21

New Image 600 x 600 pixels

New raster layer
Open TW-ZMG-paper3
Copy and close
Select all
Paste into selection

Open BabesDesignz_Mask21
Minimize it
Apply your mask
Check invert
Merge your group
Stretch your mask out to fit your tag

Open TW-ZMG-sun2
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement
Add drop shadow
3, 3, 30, 3, black

Open TW-ZMG-clouds2
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement

Open TW-ZMG-frame3
Resize by 88%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
Drop shadow

Open TW-ZMG-sun2
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement
Add drop shadow

Open TW-ZMG-mushrooms
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement
Add drop shadow

Open TW-ZMG-clouds2
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement

Open TW-ZMG-flower2
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement
Add drop shadow

Open TW-ZMG-pond plant
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement
Add drop shadow

Open TW-ZMG-flower6
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement
Add drop shadow

Open TW-ZMG-flower5
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement
Add drop shadow

Open TW-ZMG-flower4
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement
Add drop shadow

Open TW-ZMG-flower1
Resize by 50%
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
See my tag for placement
Add drop shadow

Obviously I can't list all the elements I used
It would make this tutorial extremely lengthy
So just use your judgement, choose what you like
I resized everything by 50%

Add your tube
Copy and close
Paste as new layer
Add drop shadow

Add your copyright and text
Merge visible and your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment