Monday, March 29, 2010

Strike a Pose



ARTIST: Artwork © Keith Garvey.
In order to use the image in this tutorial you MUST purchase it from MPT

SCRAPKIT: I Rock by Missy of Scraps with Attitude

TEMPLATE: Template #18

Open your template
Ctrl+D to duplicate
Delete the copyright layer

Activate the bottom layer
Open IRock_Paper5
Copy and close
New raster layer
Paste into selection
Delete the original gray layer

Do the same with the rest of the layers
I used IRock_Paper6 and IRock_Paper20

For the solid layers, I just picked a color from my tag and filled with that color

Add a light white gradient glow to all your layers.
Add a drop shadow to all your layers 3, 3, 20, 3, black

The elements I used for tag are listed below
Resize them appropriately, usually about 50%
Just Copy and paste them as a new layer
See my tag for placement
Add drop shadows

IRock_Star1
IRock_GlitterTrail3
IRock_Heart1

I also moved the wordart to the top to accomidate my tube

Add your tube and add a light drop shadow

When you are done
Add your copyright and text
Merge visible and your done

No comments:

Post a Comment