Friday, May 22, 2009

Dream Tut



Kit is called A Mother's Beauty from Gemini Creationz

The wordart is from Cupcake Sprinkles by Caitlin

Artist © PinupToons.
In order to use the image in this tutorial you MUST purchase it from CILM

Mask: of choice

Ok lets begin

New image 500 x 500 white
Open GC_ASFM_frame-1, resize by 65%
Copy and paste as new layer
Image-free rotate - 45%

Open GC_AMB_paper-3, resize by 68%
Copy and paste as new layer
Move behind your frame layer
Apply your mask of choice

Open GC_diamondflowerbling, resize 50%
Copy and paste as new layer
Move below your frame
Duplicate layer x3 (4 layers) and move to each corner of your frame. Close off all layers except the flower bling layers and merge visible. Open all layers.

Select your frame layer, get your magic wand and select the inside of the frame.

Selections, modify, expand 5 pixels
Select the flower bling layer and press the delete key

Copy and paste your tube of choice, I'm using the wonderful work of PinUpToons.
I resized the tube by 90%


Now just add some elements and drop shadows
I resized all my elements about 45-50%, use your judgement

Add some text and your copyright info and your done :)

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial. I'd love to see your results. If you want to show them off please email me at calirose.love@gmail.com Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment