Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I ♥ Strawberries Tutorial

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SUPPLIES:

TEMPLATE: Tag Template #9 by Bel Vidotti

TUBE: Artist © Amanda Fontaine
Her art is no longer available but I purchased it from AMI

SCRAPKIT: Strawberry Patch by Cazie

MASK: Zuzzanna

This tutorial will be quick and easy and pretty self explanatory.

Open your template up
Resize by 500 on your largest side
Delete your copyright layer

Chose your papers of choice

copy and paste your papers on top of the templates
Select the template layer and select all, float and defloat.
Select paper layer, invert and delete.
Do this for all layers

I added noise of about 50 to my bottom layer.

Apply your mask of choice.
I'm using Zuzanna which can be found at the link listed above.
Merge group and then lower your opacity to about 50%

Add your elements, tube, wordart, copyright and text and your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment