Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tangerine Dreams Tutorial

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SUPPLIES

Artist © Dominic Marco.
In order to use the image in this tutorial you MUST purchase it from CILM

SCRAPKIT: Tangerine Dreams by Baby Cakes Scraps


New Image 500 x 500

Open your tube of choice (I'm using the wonderful work of Dominic Marco)

Open BCS_Square Frame and BCS_Scatter Dush

resize each so that the longest side is no larger than 500 pixels

Copy and paste as new layer on your new image

Layer pallate should be like the following

tube
frame
dust
background

Now select your frame layer and resize by 60%
Free rotate by 25% to the right
Move your frame towards the top left corner
See my tag for placement

Image duplicate
Image mirror
Image flip
I moved my bottom frame over see my tag for placement

Select your dust layer
Resize by 90%
Image-mirror

Open BCS_Paper One
Copy and paste as new layer

Get your magic wand and select the inside of the top frame
Expand by 8
Select your paper layer
Invert and delete

Open BCS_Paper Eighteen and do the same as you did on the top frame to the bottom one.

Open BCS_Doodle Four and place it behind the frames and paper but on top of the dust

Add other elements to your liking, most of the elements I added I resized by about 30% or so.

After your done, close off your background layer, add your drop shadows and merge visible.

Duplicate the layer.
Adjust-blur-gaussian blur - 10
Effects - texture - mosiac antique

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Add your copyright and text and your done.

I hope you enjoyed my tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment